RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

unban pls
request unban pls
Please say more about why you want to be unbanned/why you were banned.
[Image: XG3GWqF.png]
(16-07-2016, 09:03 PM)Rated Wrote: Please say more about why you want to be unbanned/why you were banned.

i would like to play on rserver again and i was banned for greifing
Please say when you were banned and by who, and more details on the grief.
(18-07-2016, 04:58 AM)Rated Wrote: Please say when you were banned and by who, and more details on the grief.

I was banned a few moths ago (around 6-8 i think) by jeffree. I was mining something i thought was mine and he happened to see and decided to ban me
How long was the ban for? Was is a perm?
I think back then jeff only used permanent ban. The8ren01, who did you grief/what were you mining?
(19-07-2016, 02:16 AM)Rated Wrote: I think back then jeff only used permanent ban. The8ren01, who did you grief/what were you mining?

i remember i was under someones house i think when i was mining for basic resources and i found some wool and it lead to someones house. when i said something about it i was trapped and immediately banned
Unbanned. Don't grief again.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon