RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

There's something wrong with my screen :(
so basically ever since the 1.9 update my screen was working fine and everything was fine the only thing that happened was that my texture pack was shut off because its set for the 1.8 update.... so i got on rserv and then my screen started glitching while i was finding out how to wield things. Then the server restarted, I got back on- it was still like that. 5 minutes later the server restarted again?? And my screen was still the same. It's been like this for maybe an hour and a half now and idk if its an issue with the server or if the whole mc update is glitching... Katie said her screen was like that too but then it fixed itself, anyways im not that much a tech freak so pls halp
Sincerely,
Mushyy_xMushyyM

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

The server restarting was probably just crashes, it's very new so things are still being fixed. Your texture issues are probably clientside, don't know what's causing it. Some Google searches could help.

Are you sure you're using full 1.9, or one of the snapshots? Just wondering.
[Image: XG3GWqF.png]
(02-03-2016, 10:50 PM)Rated Wrote: The server restarting was probably just crashes, it's very new so things are still being fixed. Your texture issues are probably clientside, don't know what's causing it. Some Google searches could help.

Are you sure you're using full 1.9, or one of the snapshots? Just wondering.

im using full 1.9 ty

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon