RServer Forums

• 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average

OP/MOD application
1. I'd help everyone and sort out all the problems going on.
2.I've been on rServer for around 2 1/2 months now and go on regularly around 4 to 6 hours hours everyday and get how most hints work around there (rules etc.)
3.mainly minecraft and other games like tf2 and csgo
4. Im 14 born on 10 September 2000
5. most members but NOT captain Scrub or PA1N_K1LL3R
6.I think that most mods should be tested because it is clear that most mods don't seem to care about the server at all!
Thats Just my opinion Smile
Why do you not get along with Captain or P41N? In regards to the app, I say give you a chance. We could use a new staff, and you seem to be loyal to the server.
[Image: XG3GWqF.png]
(22-02-2015, 07:52 PM)Rated Wrote: Why do you not get along with Captain or P41N? In regards to the app, I say give you a chance. We could use a new staff, and you seem to be loyal to the server.

tbh i don't know i think pain just doesn't like me even tho we will share at titmes and then he has mood swings and i just don't feel that captain Scrub seems to get on with me very well

so Rated_ tell me when you decide to mod or op me. thanks for listening
MrSeal, I don't really know you that well but have seen you on the server. You seem nice and it would be a honour to have you in the team! Good luck on getting Mod or Op Smile
i think he would be a great mod because he is a good old chap of mine
i can see blue monkeys opinion changing very shortly
(22-02-2015, 10:18 PM)MrSeal101 Wrote: i can see blue monkeys opinion changing very shortly

Yes it has.
i think mr seal is a very trustworthy person we trade on the game all the time

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon