RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Staff Aplication
Star 
Hello! I have been playing on RServer for a while and I really wanna help this great community so I am applying for the staff positions.

1. How do you think you could contribute to the community?
I can help new people with alot of things, I have been told that I am very good at commands and redstone by friends, also I can be very good at calming people down and dealing with problems reasonably. I won't start swearing and shouting when I get mad, I take a deep breath and deal with it reasonably. So all in all I can help people with technical and people problems.

2. How long have you been around RServer?
I have been around on the server for 4-5 months but I have been very active and understand how the server works.

3. What games do you play?
I play Minecraft, The Sims 4, Unturned, Broforce, Team Fortress 2, 60 Seconds, and Garry's Mod as of this moment in time.

4. How old are you?
I am 13 years old and am very mature for my age, I like to joke around and have fun but I know when it's not good too.

5. Do you get along with other members of the RServer?
I think I get along very well with other members of the RServer. I have alot of friends, I am friends with most of the members of the server.

6. What do you think could be improved about the community/server(s)?
I think there needs to be a bit more authority on staff and making sure they don't abuse their power, I know recently someone knocked down my Cactus (It was at max build height and It took me forever to make) they also destroyed most of my house. But one good thing was staff came in and helped me rebuild my stuff, I wish to be able to help someone like that when they are griefed.

Thank you for your consideration and have a great day!  Smile
Sincerely,
Nova9219 
Also Known As FlameLord15
DENIED. Applications are closed.

Sorry.

Have I not emphasized that the applications are closed enough?
[Image: XG3GWqF.png]
Didn't know they where closed

Sorry,
Nova9219

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon