RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Mod/Op Application :D
1. How do you think you could contribute to the community?
I will do best very best to keep this server in order by banning and abuser to the rules of RServer!

2. How long have you been around RServer?
I have been on RServer since November of 2014!

3. What games do you play?
I play Minecraft, GMod, The Binding of Isaac, GTA V, War Thunder, World of Tanks, Besiege, Command and Conquer, WoW, and Diablo

4. How old are you?
I am 15 years of age and i just finish my freshman year of high school

5. Do you get along with other members of the RServer?
Yes I do, i help my friends when they are in need of assistance and they help me when i need them... I ignore the trollers who are on the server and I also love to take responsibilities into my on hand.
When I am told something, i'll do it!

6. What do you think could be improved about the community/server(s)?
Right now, it needs more mini-games to draw more people into the server to make RServer a bigger community! Also, the inventory accident should be fix since people loose a lot of good items when they go to mini-games.

Extra info about me!
I am a straight A student in school since 7th grade and i am in the top 30 of my class.
I have Constitutional Delay, which is a disorder when i cannot hit puberty properly, so i am taking monthly injections of testosterone.
I am on my school's debate team, which requires quick thinking, I make wise and quick decisions when an issue is upon me. Smile Big Grin

[quote='MGCGameplay' pid='68' dateline='1434384110']
I will do my very best to keep this server in order by banning hackers and abuser to the rules of RServer!

I have been on RServer since November of 2014!

I play Minecraft, GMod, The Binding of Isaac, GTA V, War Thunder, World of Tanks, Besiege, Command and Conquer, WoW, and Diablo

4. How old are you?
I am 15 years of age and i just finish my freshman year of high school

Yes I do, i help my friends when they are in need of assistance and they help me when i need them... I ignore the trollers who are on the server and I also love to take responsibilities into my on hand.
When I am told something, i'll do it!

Right now, it needs more mini-games to draw more people into the server to make RServer a bigger community! Also, the inventory accident should be fix since people loose a lot of good items when they go to mini-games.

Extra info about me!
I am a straight A student in school since 7th grade and i am in the top 30 of my class.
I have Constitutional Delay, which is a disorder when i cannot hit puberty properly, so i am taking monthly injections of testosterone.
I am on my school's debate team, which requires quick thinking, I make wise and quick decisions when an issue is upon me.  Smile  Big Grin
SirBacon, The server's Crispy Morning Food Big Grin
In my opinion and no offence to the other applicants but this is probably one of the best apps I have seen. Anyway this player is a very friendly and kind person and it would be an honour to have you alongside me in the life of staff!
I would try very hard to stop people who are either using hacked clients or abusing other people.

I have been around for about 2 years.(.ish.).

DayZ Standalone,Minecraft,Garry'smod,GTA san andreas,GTA V,Euro truck Simulator 2,GTA IV,TF2. and more but cant remember them all...

4. How old are you?
I am 15 years of age.

I get along with everyone on the server, If I'm not getting along with some one there is a good reason for it.

I think it would be good to change the lay out of the spawn such as the spawn and mini-games.
Advertise it more through Planet Minecraft. Having a Rserver twitter to intrigue a wider community.
Lastly having better art for the Rserver website
Magician IRL.
#pepperonmykneecaps!
Dr.lewis! Smile
Dr.Jerome!
Unfortunately the Appications are closed so your Operator application is going to be DENIED

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon