RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Application For Mod/Operator <3
1. How do you think you could contribute to the community? Im funny and good at Math. I could invite friends to play on da server and grow on top of these additions. I could also ban hackers and help the innocent people of Ratedcraftia xD

2. How long have you been around RServer?I have been here for over about 3 month's and so far I have experienced many thing's on this server, mostly friendship.

3. What games do you play? I play Minecraft, League Of Legends, Gta V, and Call Of Duty

4. How old are you? I am 13 years old, birthday on May 7 2001

5. Do you get along with other members of the RServer? Yes I do. Well, if they respect me then I will respect them x3

6. What do you think could be improved about the community/server(s)? What could be improved?
Add some more plugins like the claiming plugin, not just regioning. + Some more mini games would be cool, like the Sky Wars Rated is working on. That's all I think that would improve the server.

ADDED STUFFZ FROM MES
7: What is your Skype? darwin.restrepo4

8: Any additional information? Im good at commands and I'm in New York currently trying to do school and have a good time at school. I want to live my life to the extent and in order to do that, I have to multi task. I hope you take my application into consideration!
Dork is a dork.  Cool  Cool  
May I just ask what makes Mimshu an abuser? What has he done that other members of staff haven't seen?
(13-06-2015, 06:19 PM)BlueMonkeyz Wrote: May I just ask what makes Mimshu an abuser? What has he done that other members of staff haven't seen?

He's just an example but if i can remember correctly, he let us build on Katie's property saying its ok without actually asking her for permission.
Hmm... ok Personally I think mim is a great Mod and highly deserves his position and because he did this I don't think he should be removed from the moderator group. Anyway I'm my opinion I haven't actually seen you on that much which is why I'm going to say that you may need more time before progressing to Moderator.. Good luck anyway.
Thank you for posting your application it is currently
UNDER REVIEW

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon