RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

OP/MOD application
How do you think you could help the community?: I think I could help the community because I am very funny, so I am able to cheer players up, I am in advanced English, and Math (all that is aloud at my age), and I am very familiar with many commands. Also, I have A LOT of experience.
How long have you been around RServer?: I have been around RServer for anywhere between 1-3 months.
What games do you play?: I play Adventure Quest Worlds, Call Of Duty (occasionally), and of course, Minecraft.
How old are you?: I am 9 years old, but very mature for my age.
Do you get along with other players around RServer?: Yes, I get along with other players around RSever. I have met Rated, Blue, Jman, Magic, Mimshu, and many other players and staff I have forgot to mention.
What do you think could be improved to the community/servers?: I think that there should more minigames. I also think that time-based ranks would be a good idea, which I would love to set up if I was staff.
Thank you for your time to read this Application, whatever you choose I will support.
Your friendly player,
Avenave

I hope you like it Smile
Thanks for applying, in my personal opinion I think you should have more time on the server then 1-3 months but that's just my opinion.
Blue, at least that
I'm sorry, but applications are currently closed. I'll repost this as soon as they're back open, if you want.
[Image: XG3GWqF.png]

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon