RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello!

2016 has been a good year for this community. We've added a new Hub world, Plots world, new ranks,
welcomed three new staff, and had dozens (possibly hundreds) of new players join for the first time.
Now that we're moving on to 2017 I'd like to give an idea of what I have planned.

So, starting with the some big things:
In the coming weeks I have plans to transition the server over to a network based BungeeCord system,
paving the way for multiple new gamemodes and fun. Including improved speeds and server performance.
Shortly after this I also plan to add 2017's first new gamemode:

Factions
Very soon there will be a Factions world with all the various faction related things, on a fancy custom map.
I can't wait to see the wars that'll inevitably erupt amongst players. I think it'll be fun.

Brand new Survival World (and Survival spawn shop)
There will soon be a new survival world. I'd have to say the current one is ageing slightly.
It's been in use for around three years now, since the server first became public, and is almost 12gb in size.
Not to mention the spawn area has been in a state of disrepair for months.

And that ends the (rather short) end of year review.
Merry Christmas and thank you for a great 2016!
[Image: XG3GWqF.png]
Happy christmas! Thanks for making such a great server Marcus!
I believe in you!
That's so excitiiiing!

Can't wait to go for Factions, sounds real fun.
To clean up everyone's remains.
WOLFPACK WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! (only oreo knows what im talking about lul) Im hyped for next year!! Bet you it will be Rserver's best yet. Merry Christmas! and happy holidays! <3
Drop the mic miek is out
(26-12-2016, 03:19 AM)TheMainMike Wrote: WOLFPACK WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! (only oreo knows what im talking about lul) Im hyped for next year!! Bet you it will be Rserver's best yet. Merry Christmas!  and happy holidays! <3

wolfpack is like
the clan/fac that was on kastia right?
(27-12-2016, 07:22 PM)HopefulPhoenix Wrote:
(26-12-2016, 03:19 AM)TheMainMike Wrote: WOLFPACK WILL RISE AGAIN!!!! (only oreo knows what im talking about lul) Im hyped for next year!! Bet you it will be Rserver's best yet. Merry Christmas!  and happy holidays! <3

wolfpack is like
the clan/fac that was on kastia right?

Yes. its where i met oreo over 3 years ago ;D (RIP WolfPack 2013-2015)
Drop the mic miek is out

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon