RServer Forums

• 1 Vote(s) - 4 Average

KatyPurry1 (char) Staff Application
What rank do you want to be and why?

I would like to be Moderator and work my way up to Operator (obvi)
I would LIKE to be staff to redeem myself and make it so you can trust me and count on me.

How long have you been playing on the server(s)?
idk like since 2013? I can't remember

What do other members think of you?

99% of the server likes me. im jking. But I can't say without knowing. But I do have a lot of friends on here Tongue

What would you do to improve the community/server(s)?
I like the small community but I would help new players, help ANY other players with questions in need of an answer. I would ban people with a reasonable punishment if they do something wrong. (unless im joking around with jeff and others lmao)

What games do you play other than Minecraft?
The sims legit that is all but highkey i play minecraft

[i]How old/mature are you? i ain't no ageist[/i]
I am 14 years old (as of May 5th 2002) and its really up to anyone who knows me to judge me on how mature I am. In my opinion, out of 10 maybe a 7 and a half lol

How often do you play on the server(s)?
Really depends bc i'm busy every day. but I WILL NTRY MAKE TIME FR IT OKAY

Do you have Steam? If so, what is your username?
Yes I do but
1. Can't remember my username
2. I don't play it at all anymore
but probs will in the future

Thank you for taking time out of your day to read this Big Grin
Thank you for applying!
[Image: XG3GWqF.png]
"I love how glitch is angry LOL" ~Char

Do you really want this as your staff?
I am NOT over the overweight browser extension that feeds your unsaved calculatory negotiation with your lawsuit auctioneer
While I am a bit of an arse I would definitely have to comment on chars poor behavior towards others, whether staff of not.
(14-10-2016, 05:15 AM)The Jman Wrote: "I love how glitch is angry LOL" ~Char

Do you really want this as your staff?

So I'm the bad person here. When you will kick people for no reason, ban people for no reason, do basically anything for no reason. Maybe don't say anything when it all conflicts with you too.

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon