RServer Forums

• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Hello Again!
Big Grin 
Hello Again RServer!

Long time no see! Some people see me on and off this server here and there sometimes, its because being a senior in high school is no joke, haha, college apps, college scholarships, just schoolwork, and most of all, a job. I wish I can rejoin the community that this server has made, it has grew a lot since I have last been on, I wanted to start this thread to get to know what has gone on the server since my leaving, and get to know new players and other fun stories that has happen! I miss this server so much and want to see how everyone is doing! Also, ask me anything, I will be sure to answer any questions!

I miss you all! - Tag (AKA Tagliabue AKA SirBacon)
SirBacon, The server's Crispy Morning Food Big Grin
Good to see you haven't completely forgotten about RServer!  Big Grin

if you want to keep up with what's going on you should join the RServer Discord >>here<<!
I am NOT over the overweight browser extension that feeds your unsaved calculatory negotiation with your lawsuit auctioneer

Digg   Delicious   Reddit   Facebook   Twitter   StumbleUpon